I'm working with one of the largest staffing companies to help find some great "Big Game" teammates. This is all happening in Las Vegas at and around Allegiant stadium. Scan or visit website to submit info. Check back to see if other opportunities get added. Make sure to enter in the supplier code: APR MC
TITLE: Big Game Day Mobility Assistance Program Teammate
DAYS/HOURS: February 11, 2024 / 7:00 AM-7:00 PM
LOCATION: Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada
Company: Genesis Global Recruiting
Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour, plus Overtime
Genesis Global Recruiting is hiring for the Big Game. We are seeking to hire Mobility Assistance Teammates to support event operations. The Mobility Assistance Teammate will be committed to delivering safe, efficient, and courteous accessible guest services to individuals requiring mobility access information or assistance. Our dedicated team offers courtesy wheelchair escorts, golf cart transport, and expert guidance to ensure seamless movement throughout the Allegiant Stadium's entire campus and interior areas during the Big Game. All positions require dedicated guest service and friendly demeanor when assisting guests. All roles require a Credential Request Application. The accreditation process grants working staff access to NFL-controlled venues from build-out through gameday. The Big Game is designated a National Level 1 Security event by the Department of Homeland Security. FBI background checks are REQUIRED for all those requesting credentialed access.
As a Mobility Assistance teammate, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our program. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and gain valuable experience at America’s greatest event.
Roles Available during Game Day
● Guest Services: Greet event attendees, providing information and assistance as needed to enhance their experience.
● Providing services to guests who need mobility assistance from one location to another within the defined perimeter, campus and stadium.
● Log all service provided to guests through our smartphone application.
● Take direction from SP+ Supervisors and follow proper ADA protocols for all guests as instructed in training.
● Learn and adhere to all policies and procedures for SP+ GAMEDAY and the NFL.
●Excellent communication skills and a friendly, customer-focused attitude.
● Have a smartphone which will be used for communication and logging your work through our operational application.
● Physical endurance and the ability to push guests in wheelchairs on multiple runs, up and down pathways, roadways and to push guests that weigh up to 300 lbs.
● Ability to work outside in various weather conditions.
● Stamina to complete the entire shift.
● Virtual Online Training Mobility Assistance Program and Site Overview session.
● In person you will work with onsite Supervisor, review program detail, site plans, technology application, Mobility and Accessibility Etiquette, attend break out training for wheelchair and golf cart protocol/procedures.
● Uniforms will be provided to each Teammate. Uniform be worn during your entire shift.
● Meals and water will be provided during breaks. You will work 10 -12 hours day. Overtime will be paid.
To Apply for a Game Day Paid position visit our website or scan the following QR code.
https://form.jotform.com/232006253034037 Supplier Code: APR MC